Exchange technology veteran Bob Books has been appointed chair of the operating committees governing the Consolidated Tape Association (CTA) and Unlisted Trading Privileges’ (UTP) Plan Administration, replacing Emily Kasparov, who has stepped down after four years in the role.
Books is currently an executive in the market structure and functionality group at Cboe Global Markets, which he joined via its purchase of Bats, having served as director of strategy at Direct Edge, which Bats acquired
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services