Exchange technology veteran Bob Books has been appointed chair of the operating committees governing the Consolidated Tape Association (CTA) and Unlisted Trading Privileges’ (UTP) Plan Administration, replacing Emily Kasparov, who has stepped down after four years in the role.
Books is currently an executive in the market structure and functionality group at Cboe Global Markets, which he joined via its purchase of Bats, having served as director of strategy at Direct Edge, which Bats acquired
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero