New York-based blockchain technology provider Digital Asset has appointed co-founder and COO officer Yuval Rooz CEO, replacing executive chairman AG Gangadhar, who has served as acting CEO since the departure of former CEO Blythe Masters in December.
Since co-founding Digital Asset in 2014, Rooz has also served as CFO, and hired most of the company’s management and oversaw the acquisition of four technology startups. Before joining the vendor, Rooz was a member of the investment team at DRWVC,
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero