New York-based blockchain technology provider Digital Asset has appointed co-founder and COO officer Yuval Rooz CEO, replacing executive chairman AG Gangadhar, who has served as acting CEO since the departure of former CEO Blythe Masters in December.
Since co-founding Digital Asset in 2014, Rooz has also served as CFO, and hired most of the company’s management and oversaw the acquisition of four technology startups. Before joining the vendor, Rooz was a member of the investment team at DRWVC,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance