Conn., USA-based cybersecurity consulting firm Drawbridge Partners has appointed Viktor Tadijanovic as its chief technology officer, a role based out of its New York office.
Tadijanovic will guide the company in its technology direction and strategy, as well as lead the engineering, product and customer engagement teams.
Prior to joining Drawbridge, Tadijanovic was a co-founder at the Abacus Group in 2009, where he was the lead architect of the company’s IT platform, and CTO until assuming a
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects