New York-based data management software vendor T-Rex has hired former Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg exec Tricia San Cristobal as chief product officer to oversee product strategy and development for its existing and future technology solutions.
The vendor created the new role in response to growing client demand and rising investor appetite for higher-yield complex assets, officials say, adding that San Cristobal’s experience of designing transformative enterprise platforms that make data
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects