Former chairman, president, and CEO of Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, J. Tomilson Hill, has signed on as a member of the board of directors at Crux Informatics, a New York-based startup that specializes in data processing.
A graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Business School, Hill brings experience in investment banking and asset management over a career that has spanned more than 40 years to Crux. In 1990, he was co-president and co-CEO of Lehman Brothers years, before joining
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects