Tie-ups between the stock exchanges that bear the names of cities and countries always make headlines. But, for those involved in the deals, once they get past the boardroom, the real work can lie in picking apart technology and infrastructure. It is not often an easy task. The technology and data burden can often involve many months or years of planning and integration, especially in circumstances where exchanges are anchored to legacy systems.
“Getting to the requirements is often the
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class