The call to be in Asia is alluring. As the world’s largest, most-populated continent, it covers roughly 17,212,000 square miles—about 30% of earth’s total land area.
Asia is home to China and India, which have two of the world’s biggest populations. According to statistics from the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, as of July 2018, China had a population of roughly 1.42 billion, followed by India with 1.35 billion. The two countries account for about 36% of the world’s
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha