Interdealer broker TP Icap has hired Roland Anderson as CTO of its Data & Analytics division, to support a pipeline of planned new products. He replaces Martin Walters, who will retire in June after 25 years at the broker.
Anderson was previously operations manager at CME Group following its acquisition of Nex Group, where he was head of operations for the broker’s Nex Data division and previously information services operations manager at Icap, prior to which he worked in vendor support at Dow
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects