Interdealer broker TP Icap has hired Roland Anderson as CTO of its Data & Analytics division, to support a pipeline of planned new products. He replaces Martin Walters, who will retire in June after 25 years at the broker.
Anderson was previously operations manager at CME Group following its acquisition of Nex Group, where he was head of operations for the broker’s Nex Data division and previously information services operations manager at Icap, prior to which he worked in vendor support at Dow
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class