The International Due Diligence Organization, an industry association that aims to set standards and processes for due diligence decisions, has appointed Phillip Silitschanu to its advisory board, to provide capital markets industry insight and expertise, and to help steer the vision and growth of the body.
Silitschanu is currently director of strategic relationships at tokenization platform Token IQ, which he joined last year after spending the past nine years as research principal at his firm
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services