Social media analytics and alternative data provider Eagle Alpha has named data industry veteran Dale Richards to its board of directors, to advise the vendor on areas such as product roadmap, business development, and strategy.
Richards currently runs Island 20 Ventures, an advisory firm focusing on data and technology, and has also served on the board of alternative data marketplace Quandl, and has held senior positions within the data industry over a 35-year career, including US president of
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero