Data governance platform provider Collibra has hired Myke Lyons as chief information security officer, responsible for setting direction for the vendor’s information security function, including overseeing its application and product security teams.
Lyons was previously head of security strategy for the security business unit at cloud computing provider ServiceNow prior to which he was technical project manager at advertising and marketing agency Grey Group, and senior security analyst at
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha