New York-headquartered fixed income platform MarketAxess has tapped Michael Baker as its new chief technology officer (CTO).
Baker will oversee all software development for the company globally, including strategy, architecture, and deployment of the company’s trading system. A keen focus will be on evolving the next generation of technology solutions for MarketAxess.
Baker hails from Fidelity Investments, where he spent two years as head of enterprise cloud computing and led the company’s
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance