New York-headquartered fixed income platform MarketAxess has tapped Michael Baker as its new chief technology officer (CTO).
Baker will oversee all software development for the company globally, including strategy, architecture, and deployment of the company’s trading system. A keen focus will be on evolving the next generation of technology solutions for MarketAxess.
Baker hails from Fidelity Investments, where he spent two years as head of enterprise cloud computing and led the company’s
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy