Former SEC commissioner Kara Stein has joined the board of directors for the Investors Exchange (IEX).
As an IEX board member, she will help improve transparency for public companies and investors as the company strives to develop new technologies and foster new standards for performance in the marketplace.
Appointed by former President Barack Obama in 2013, as commissioner, Stein advocated for investor protections, updating the Commission’s rules to put investors first and to enhance the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance