Former SEC commissioner Kara Stein has joined the board of directors for the Investors Exchange (IEX).
As an IEX board member, she will help improve transparency for public companies and investors as the company strives to develop new technologies and foster new standards for performance in the marketplace.
Appointed by former President Barack Obama in 2013, as commissioner, Stein advocated for investor protections, updating the Commission’s rules to put investors first and to enhance the
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy