Finastra has appointed Mark Miller as its new chief financial officer.
Miller comes to Finastra with about 25 years of experience in technology, finance, and operations. Prior to Finastra, he was CFO at marketing automation software provider Marketo, which was bought by Adobe in September 2018. He also spent 18 years at travel technology firm Sabre, where he held various positions, including CFO. He also served in various functions at Active Network, a portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance