New York-based data systems support provider West Highland Support Services has appointed market data management veteran Peter Esler COO, a new role created to manage the company’s operations and ensure it meets its service standards, and to leverage his experience to enhance its products and services in line with clients’ business needs.
Reporting to WHSS CEO Steven Roe, Esler will enhance the company’s metrics and reporting, and information it provides to clients to ensure visibility into its
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles