SimCorp has appointed former TIA Technology chief executive Christian Kromann as its first chief operating officer, beginning in August.
Kromann will be overseeing global sales and marketing for SimCorp. He will round out the company’s executive management board.
Kromann has been in the investment management industry for 17 years and has held various positions, including executive postings at SunGard and FIS.
Klaus Holse, SimCorp CEO, said in a statement that Kromann’s appointment is part of the company’s effort to expand into services its clients demand.
Kromann’s appointment comes at a time of global growth and product expansion for SimCorp. The company announced on June 6 that it is to acquire AIM Software. In March, SimCorp told WatersTechnology that it will focus on its front-office suite and alternative investments manager solution.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance