Former managing director at Goldman Sachs Robert Suss has been appointed to the UK-based Kingswood Wealth Management board of directors. As a non-executive director, Suss will advise the firm on its global strategy.
Suss spent 18 years at Goldman, where he built a number of businesses in the Investment Management Division. Titles he held while at Goldman include head of private wealth management, head of UK and Ireland private wealth management and head of wealth management solutions.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance