Network provider Transaction Network Services has hired Trista Burke as head of business development for North America, responsible for the vendor’s sales efforts in the region for its co-location, connectivity, and content services.
Burke was most recently global head of sales at market data technical support provider CJC. Before that, she was senior sales director for the Global Trading business at FIS, and spent eight years at low-latency data provider Activ Financial in a variety of roles,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services