Symphony CSO Jumps Ship For Health Care Industry
Former chief security officer at Symphony Communication Services Lawrence Miller has left the company to serve as chief technology officer at Signant Health, a technology and data provider for clinical researchers.
At Symphony, Miller led the security program, oversaw platform operations and directed the firm’s regulatory and government affairs. Prior to joining Symphony, Miller worked for BlackRock for more than a decade in both New York and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'