New York-based data inventory management and usage monitoring platform vendor TRG Screen has acquired Belfast, Northern Ireland-based Axon Financial Systems, a provider of exchange data usage policy information, for an undisclosed sum.
TRG will take on Axon’s 14 staff, including its three founders—CEO Chris Hutton, COO Steve Cowler, and CIO Aaron Garforth.
The move capitalizes on TRG’s new ownership: Last November, private equity firm Pamlico Capital acquired a majority stake in the vendor,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data