At least 400 employees have left Fidessa in the 12 months since it was acquired by Ion Group, according to six employees of the British financial software company, five of whom left recently. These sources—all of which held managerial positions and are still in contact with former colleagues—agreed that 400 is likely the minimum, with one former manager putting the figure as high as 500.
On July 25, 2018, when the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) approved the deal, Fidessa’s staffing was about
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class