McCarthy Crisanti & Maffei Inc. is in the process of releasing its first online service targeted to buy-side firms. The new service, dubbed Tradewatch, seeks to point out medium- and long-term trading recommendations and strategies for global markets including currency, fixed-income, commodity, cash, equity, futures and option products. MCM is known for its other online services, which tend to concentrate on real-time, intraday trading commentary.
According to Zoran Lazarevic, MCM's senior
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain