MULTEX Systems Inc. has seen progress in its efforts to sign reseller agreements with Automatic Data Processing Inc., Bloomberg L.P. and Reuters. The full-text graphical research distribution service vendor reports that its so-called Multex on Bloomberg service is up and running; that its long-pending deal with ADP is about a month from completion; and that its recently announced deal with Reuters does indeed involve that vendor's Project Armstrong data warehouse.
Meanwhile, the vendor has
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain