Burlington, MA--With market data managers' attention turning to the industry-wide decimal trading conversion deadline, application re-engineering company Primeon has launched a Decimalization Conversion Service specifically targeted at financial services firms.
Although the switch to decimalized trading is scheduled for June 2000, the Securities Industry Association (SIA) is recommending that testing begin in March 2000, which is approximately 20 weeks away.
According to Carl Giallombardo, vi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit