Dow Jones/Telerate and Micrognosis Inc. have settled their differences regarding certification for redistribution of Telerate Digital Page Feed (TDPF). By March 1, new versions of Micrognosis' TDPF server software -- satisfying all three levels of Telerate certification -- are expected to be delivered to firms using Micrognosis' latest system releases.
Among those receiving the new software will be Nomura Securities Inc., whose 300-position trading room in New York has been operating under a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit