A new low-end money market quotation service is being readied by St. Louis-based Bridge Market Data. Aimed at small banks, the service will rely on data contributed by larger regional banks, and will cost as little as $300/month.
Launch of Bridge's Money Market Service awaits completion of the company's new Ku-band satellite network (MTR, April 1986), and "debugging" of relations with contributor banks, says Buford Smith, president of Bridge's communications unit. The product has been in test
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit