"We've always had issues throughout the region. Since the 1998 crisis, we've seen a more conservative approach from regional banks and market makers. The jury is still out on how electronification will affect the markets in the long term," said Nick Underwood, fixed income business director for Asia Pacific at Interactive Data. I think we lack enough market data. So this is where we need more data. In the US, trade reporting over TRACE changed the industry, and spreads came way down. I would lik
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling