ITG’s fixed income TCA is built on a market data set of more than 10 million daily quotes and trades, including ECN executions, inter-dealer quotes and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority’s TRACE trade information.
The vendor says the tool provides institutional investors with execution insight to improve fund performance and meet upcoming regulations such as MiFID II’s best execution requirements and the Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products regime.
“Our fixed income
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling