ITG’s fixed income TCA is built on a market data set of more than 10 million daily quotes and trades, including ECN executions, inter-dealer quotes and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority’s TRACE trade information.
The vendor says the tool provides institutional investors with execution insight to improve fund performance and meet upcoming regulations such as MiFID II’s best execution requirements and the Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products regime.
“Our fixed income
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform