The new dataset initially covered 40 large-cap companies—though the vendor has already expanded this to almost 60 in response to faster than expected uptake— with different metrics for each, based on which factors are deemed most important to each company. The KPI data is available to those who sign up to contribute their own estimates, and can be accessed via a tab on the page for each stock, alongside those for earnings per share and revenues.
For example, the KPIs for Apple are unit sales of
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data