The FCA has granted the following entities APA authorization: Abide Financial DRSP Limited, Bats Trading Limited, Bloomberg Data Reporting Services Limited, the London Stock Exchange, Tradeweb Europe Limited and Xtrakter Limited (now rebranded as Trax).
MiFID II requires third parties publishing data to meet certain organizational requirements to be authorized as APAs, which are then permitted to publish post-trade transparency reports on behalf of investment firms, to help those firms meet the
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership