But while some of these datasets have previously proved too onerous to extract value from, refreshing hitherto-outdated approaches to the processing and storage of internal data could enable firms to harness information from which it was previously not possible—or not economically viable—to derive any usable value.
Data is currently the most undervalued commodity in capital markets, with many firms “giving it away,” so to take advantage of the increasing amounts of data being produced, banks n
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology