While there are a plethora of tools claiming to perform pre-trade analysis of trades, many simply factor the proposed trade into firms’ preset risk parameters that determine how much of an asset a firm is comfortable holding. Actually delivering a pre-trade, real-time analysis tool—either for predicting market impact or measuring transaction cost analysis (TCA)—that provides an indicator as accurate as a trader’s “gut feel” is harder and more resource-intensive than one might first think.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group