Dubbed Hanweck Borrow Intensity Indicator, the tool uses proprietary calculations to create time-series datasets with constant maturity characteristics for all securities with listed options.
“The introduction of the Hanweck Borrow Intensity Indicator is a first for the securities lending market, where data is typically made available on a T+1 basis. By providing real-time information in this somewhat opaque market segment, we have created an actionable trading indicator that will add value for
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy