Dubbed Hanweck Borrow Intensity Indicator, the tool uses proprietary calculations to create time-series datasets with constant maturity characteristics for all securities with listed options.
“The introduction of the Hanweck Borrow Intensity Indicator is a first for the securities lending market, where data is typically made available on a T+1 basis. By providing real-time information in this somewhat opaque market segment, we have created an actionable trading indicator that will add value for
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain