The service will enable CLS parties and counterparties to share additional information regarding their FX trade settlement instructions submitted via SWIFT FIN and ISO20022 XML messages. FX trade information will be collected from CLSSettlement and CLSSameday, creating a single report after end-of-day processing.
The company says it developed CLSReporting in the middle of 2017 to meet customer demands arising from Mifid II compliance obligations. It expects the service to be fully integrated in
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv