To create the feed, the vendors scan and score more than 400 new news and social media sites in real time.
MarketPsych launched its own suite of cryptocurrency sentiment indexes at the start of this year, providing 43 sentiment scores across 100 digital currencies.
“We have developed analytics to look at how people are discussing these currencies in the online communities and chatrooms that cover them. We monitor all types of references, from vulnerabilities in code to hack attacks… for people
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine