YCharts is making the data—which includes real-time and historical pricing data for the top 25 cryptocurrencies by market cap, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Rillpe, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin—available at no additional cost.
Officials say they expect clients to use the data for monitoring other assets, rather than to support direct investments in cryptocurrencies.
“While I’m firmly in the camp that cryptocurrencies are speculative compared to other investments—especially for our base of largely
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture