The New York-based provider of risk management technology and services is currently running a beta program of the offering with selected clients and plans to have it in general availability within three months.
Steve O’Hanlon, CEO of Numerix, tells WatersTechnology that this will provide greater flexibility and customization for end-users so they can tailor the user experience (UX) to their specific needs.
“For the future, we will be able to deploy all of our capabilities through our platform
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities