The New York-based provider of risk management technology and services is currently running a beta program of the offering with selected clients and plans to have it in general availability within three months.
Steve O’Hanlon, CEO of Numerix, tells WatersTechnology that this will provide greater flexibility and customization for end-users so they can tailor the user experience (UX) to their specific needs.
“For the future, we will be able to deploy all of our capabilities through our platform
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets