Data giant Bloomberg has launched an online data portal of normalized pricing and reference data, dubbed Enterprise Access Point, which is designed to make it easier for data scientists and artificial intelligence-based applications to consume consistent and standardized historical data via an API rather than traditional bulk file transfers.
Clients of Bloomberg’s Data License service can access the data—which comprises a super-set of the vendor’s data, minus its real-time datasets, includes
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services