Data giant Bloomberg has launched an online data portal of normalized pricing and reference data, dubbed Enterprise Access Point, which is designed to make it easier for data scientists and artificial intelligence-based applications to consume consistent and standardized historical data via an API rather than traditional bulk file transfers.
Clients of Bloomberg’s Data License service can access the data—which comprises a super-set of the vendor’s data, minus its real-time datasets, includes
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground