As firms grow increasingly agitated over rising market data fees, Appsbroker Fintech has entered the fray with a single-fee cloud data platform.
Appsbroker Cloud Data is the first native Google Cloud market data platform, according to Alex Wolcough, director at Appsbroker Fintech, whoe says it cuts infrastructure costs by leveraging standard components from the Google Cloud platform, such as distribution technologies, networks and the accompanying dedicated lines.
“Our starting point, from
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail