As firms grow increasingly agitated over rising market data fees, Appsbroker Fintech has entered the fray with a single-fee cloud data platform.
Appsbroker Cloud Data is the first native Google Cloud market data platform, according to Alex Wolcough, director at Appsbroker Fintech, whoe says it cuts infrastructure costs by leveraging standard components from the Google Cloud platform, such as distribution technologies, networks and the accompanying dedicated lines.
“Our starting point, from
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha