The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has launched Equity Kinetics, a service that offers a comprehensive view of trading activity across all US equities.
Tim Lind, managing director of data services at DTCC, says the post-trade settlement and clearing company captures, aggregates, and anonymizes data for different asset classes. Equity Kinetics datasets include aggregated trade volumes by security and transaction type for the buy side and sell side, covering buy and sell activity,
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail