Global broker-dealer TP Icap’s Data and Analytics division is partnering with analytics company Credit Benchmark to produce a credit proxy solution that combines market pricing with Credit Benchmark ratings. As part of the deal, Credit Benchmark will receive data for research into real-world and risk-neutral credit risk from Tullett Prebon Information, a subsidiary of TP Icap that provides real-time pricing data from over-the-counter and commodities markets.
“Credit Benchmark focuses on real
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha