Global broker-dealer TP Icap’s Data and Analytics division is partnering with analytics company Credit Benchmark to produce a credit proxy solution that combines market pricing with Credit Benchmark ratings. As part of the deal, Credit Benchmark will receive data for research into real-world and risk-neutral credit risk from Tullett Prebon Information, a subsidiary of TP Icap that provides real-time pricing data from over-the-counter and commodities markets.
“Credit Benchmark focuses on real
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain