At some point in August, I was working on a story looking at how the major investment banks were building out their alternative data teams and offerings. Unfortunately—for me, anyway, definitely not you—my colleague Faye Kilburn on Risk.net scooped me on the story and, quite frankly, wrote it better than I ever could.
Bested, I had to think of a different angle, or just give up on the story. After talking with way more people than I was originally intending to talk to, I found that there’s a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain