For many, the next great battleground in asset management will revolve around advanced analytics and alternative data. Asset managers are gearing up for the challenge, but it’s by no means a slam dunk, yet.
Earlier this year, UBS Asset Management formed the Quantitative Evidence and Data Science team (QED), which was spun out of the organization’s quantitative investment research team to help the manager better incorporate alternative datasets and perform advanced analytics using new
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance