For many, the next great battleground in asset management will revolve around advanced analytics and alternative data. Asset managers are gearing up for the challenge, but it’s by no means a slam dunk, yet.
Earlier this year, UBS Asset Management formed the Quantitative Evidence and Data Science team (QED), which was spun out of the organization’s quantitative investment research team to help the manager better incorporate alternative datasets and perform advanced analytics using new
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess