Data analytics platform provider Mosaic Smart Data has launched a new feature for its MSX platform that generates fixed-income analytics using machine learning.
The vendor says trade reports will be available to clients faster and can highlight trends or identify anomalies within trades.
Matthew Hodgson, CEO of Mosaic Smart Data, says the new real-time reporting feature addresses a fixed-income pain point. “We’re focused on pain points in the fixed-income space and one of those is that there
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'