Signal Centre, a trade idea platform for foreign exchange, commodities, stock indices, equities, and cryptocurrencies, is deploying Push Technology’s Diffusion Intelligent Data Platform to manage increased customer demand at faster speeds.
London-based Signal Centre delivers trade ideas to global fund managers, hedge funds, and central banks, by monitoring and managing trades live during the European trading day, which requires a data management platform to reliably deliver information to
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative