MDSL first unveiled ILM—which enables firms to manage index licenses and index data licenses, and to compare vendors, via a dashboard—in beta in 2014, and transitioned it to a web-based platform in 2015. The vendor is now nearing the end of a project to implement ILM at an unnamed Swiss bank, and is in various stages of proof-of-concept projects at other buy-side and sell-side firms.
Now, MDSL plans to add more functionality, such as increasing the different types of fee structure that it suppor
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech