Originally developed by Harco Technology, which was acquired by Wombat Financial Software and merged into NYSE Technologies before being spun out and sold to then-SR Labs (which rebranded as Vela), DART provides in-depth usage tracking for data terminal products. TRG’s ResearchMonitor service provides a similar usage tracking capability for web-based subscription content.
TRG plans to integrate DART with its FITS inventory management system, and the InfoMatch spend and contract management syste
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy