PAINEWEBBER Inc. will be the beta-test site for a Micrognosis Inc.-developed digital interface to the Bloomberg L.P. terminal service. The brokerage firm will receive the new software at its London trading operation in mid-December--in advance of what sources say will be general market availability early next year.
Meanwhile, Bloomberg's and Micrognosis' developers are working--both together and separately--to build interfaces with Applix Inc.'s Applix Real Time spreadsheet system. Bloomberg
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse