BOSTON--In a major coup for decalog, the Massachusetts-based software solutions provider announced this past week that DGZ-DekaBank has licensed the full suite of IDÉE front- and middle-office investment management software solutions.
IDÉE is composed of IDÉE Manager; IDÉE Performance; IDÉE Compliance; and IDÉE Trader.
While the company certainly has a significant presence overseas, counting among its European clients Allied Irish Bank in London and Dublin and Credit Lyonnais Asset Management
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1