Flow Traders—a market maker in exchange-traded products—approached Corvil seeking a monitoring platform with a broad base of functionality for reporting and monitoring overall operational integrity, as opposed to monitoring latency on the network. The firm wanted the ability to triangulate when problems occur, and to extract data on network issues for further risk analysis.
Flow Traders consumes a variety of global market data feeds, and is using Corvil’s platform to monitor the integrity of the
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech